Wednesday, January 18, 2012

FOOD REVIEWS IN HAIKU

I like things straight to the point, but I like being artistic as well, so I'll attempt to make food reviews of Tuesday's sandwich making adventure in haiku form (per sandwich of course). This is gonna be tough, but I like experimenting a bit.

HERE WE GO!

FANCYLOG:

Tocino on top
Then baguette and tapenade
Add longganisa

Two cultures as one
Filipino and French jive
Fusion food success

FILI(PINO) CHEESE STEAK:

Pandesal and cheese
Then put the longganisa
Toast, and this you get

Cheese should be salty
A breakfast sandwich, we have
But all good, B+

THE BREAKFAST CLUB:

A complex sandwich
In, it has avocado
Too weird for my taste

Still a good attempt
Many a health buff will like
There is still bacon

RED LIGHT DISTRICT:

The donut is sweet
Burger, cholesterol
Bacon not crispy

Put all together
A heart attack just waiting
Tasty but deadly

NACOCO-LOCO SANDWICH:

They don't like it much
But I like the coco jam
It balanced the salt

Very ambitious
This is my true favorite
Triple A rating

THE BUFF DUDE:

Too much meat within
Spam and burger and bacon
Why put in wheat bread?

No flavor distinct
It's just wheat-meat in your mouth
Too bland for my taste

CHEF EDWARD'S KANI-DILIS SANDWICH:

Fil-Jap creation
It is a taste explosion
Green mango surprise

Needs a few more tweaks
It will be a bestseller
Maintain great texture

------------------------------------

Wow, that was a challenge. I had fun making these, but I don't think this will be very effective in magazines though. HAHA!

Until next time!

-Jiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment