Monday, January 2, 2012

A Yammy Holiday


We Yams visit our relatives and spend our Christmas in Baguio every year. It is a very beautiful place to spend the holidays because of the weather mostly and the activities.



My dad fancies staying in the BCC (Baguio Country Club) cottages rather than the hotel because it feels rather homey for him. This is where we stayed in:
Yes, we stayed there... camp hor... a fitting name

The fireplace adds to the "being tamad" for the holidays
getting my fatness on

 Christmas is seriously notorious for its weight gaining schemes and it truly worked on me. I've actually gained 2 years in my body age (used a really fancy weighing scale that computes all sorts of things)



However, one thing we've noticed that the addition of new so-called "Christmas Village" in front of their hotel. One bad note was that it was exactly beside our cottage (hence the nice view of the picture) so that meant my family's ears were blasted with Christmas chipmunk songs non-stop for the past few days. It stopped because i think some of the other cottage residents complained, good for us!
members get in for free but non-members pay 30 to get it :(
Note the fake snow effect



not very roomy for non-elves






These are my siblings, we are arranged randomly but coincidentally by age! my brother Ryan, is at the leftmost then my sister, Kat, at the center.

What's cooking? i mean chillin.






Here, this is the first time I've seen a really ginormous fake snowman, it really catches my eye cause its in front of the hotel. fancy!
My attempt at being artsy with a camera

After Christmas my siblings and i spend the other holiday (the 30th) in my tito's farm in Lipa, Batangas and i saw this cow chilling in the middle of the pathway while it was surrounded by a lot of birds and it seemed like it was their queen (birds flew cause i tried to get near, the camera didn't have zoom in it)

Happy Holidays! hope you gained as much fat as i did :)

- Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment